1. My sister is seeing a new guy but they’re yet to DTR (define the relationship). Isabelle was all over him with cuddles. “He’s busy with his other…erm…lady right now!” Awkward. I totally wanted to say girlfriend.
2. 99% of my clients are beyond ridiculously lovely. I’m so, so lucky! But that 1%…oh. dear. It’s always the ones who get freebies and favors too. They’re always the most impossible to please and usually have an innate ability to turn it around to them doing me a solid.
3. In our house, we’re pretty conscious of how much power we use. Turning the geyser off when we’re not using it is way better for the environment. Usually, in summer, it’s so hot that the water is warm from the pipes on the roof, but in winter, it’s a constant battle for hot water. Urgh.
1. I found Freesias today! I love finding unusual flowers in the middle of winter. I couldn’t resist newfie flower photos, and of course, my models, as ever, were completely ridiculous.
2. I’ve been trying to select 60 best photos for each month to turn into Chatbooks. Crazy difficult! But, on the plus side, I’ve been enjoying reliving those moments, and discovering that I actually love a lot of my photos! I know that sounds crazy, since I take so many, but it’s only about 16 months since I bought a big girl camera and I constantly feel like I’m not sure what I’m doing. Pleasantly relieved to see that I’ve made progress AND taken some lovely shots.
3. Staying up late and play fighting with my boy. He makes me laugh so much. I fall more in love with him every day!