1. I let my computer go a little. Fed it too much cake. And ended up with 43 virus ridden files, which ate some of my photoshop dll files (apparently you need those to get it to work) and made me have a mild panic. Crisis averted. Super hero work done and done.
2. I am a closet case geek. Or so I’m learning. It’s come to light that I am capable of understanding terms like PKing, lamenting about camera gadgets and boring others to death; and even though I’m totally chic, I have spent more than a minute comparing gear instead of shoes. I am shamed.
3. Every now and then customers collect their products from our house/lab/photoshoot locale/circus, and yesterday I unknowingly walked down to the gate with the best worst hair imaginable! And of course, the girl who was collecting stuff, was so polished and perfect. And of course, of course, Bentley accompanied me, and did his best worst dog bark, his desperate, ‘pleeeease lets be friends’ bark, followed by several whimpers, implying that I beat him and regularly forget to feed him. So there we were, hair astray girl and pathological liar dog and the bombshell who played witness.
1. Well this is just too easy. I’m probably the happiest I’ve been in a very long time. I’m not sure what to announce just yet, exactly, but so many amazing things are about to happen, and the amazing things happening right now… oh, so amazing :)
2. Oh summer, I missed you so much, but you’re back! I’m so excited about adventures and reading great books and lying next to the pool and eating ice creams and enjoying my city and going to the beach and late night swims and watermelon… omg, watermelon.
3. My job. How very blessed I am. It’s no hardship to wake up every day and do what I love. Sure, there are parts of it that aren’t as much fun, but on the whole, I do think there’s something magical of falling into the career you love, and falling in love with your career.