1. Yesterday I went to renew my driver’s licence. This month has been quite a chore filled month already. I spent six and a half hours at Home Affairs renewing my passport on Saturday, which was crazy. I bought luggage and pjs. And I’ve been for checkups and to the opticians, just in case I was blind. I’m not. Phew.
2. Another girl (not the same girl who liked my face a couple of weeks ago ♡) at the garage told me I had good boobs! She asked how I got them like that - I’m assuming she wanted to know if they were real, and I responded that I’d eaten lots of muffins. “I’ll eat lots of muffins too then!”
3. My mom fell in a hole. The puppies love to dig and today my mom got caught by a boobie trap. Poor thing. Taylor and I did our best nursing - iced her ankle, cleaned up her knee, elevated her leg and made her sweet tea for the shock, but my sister rolled around laughing. Her bed side manner is ridiculous!
1. My sweet potato face is in Cesar’s Way magazine this month and we’re super excited about it. It’s the South African version this time, but you never know, next stop, the world. My little celebrity.
2. My boy is hanging out at his uncle’s for a couple of days and at first, he was making fun of me for being so pathetic without him. I said he should go. I have a ton of work to do anyway, and yes, I’ll miss him, but I’ll probably be ok. He’s sent me 5000 messages and called me before bed to tell me how much he loves me. I think his ‘cool’ has been foiled.
3. I’m loving my projects right now. As well as doing my Christmas Promo pieces, I’m also working on a couple of bigger commissions. Yesterday I got asked about my color theory, and it turns out I have quite an opinion about it. Because it’s something I do automatically (with years of practice) it’s usually very subconscious. There is something quite wonderful about making magic.