Conceptually driven, psychologically inquisitive, perpetually in love, intentionally immature, passionately creative, pixel obsessive, quality orientated and always enveloped in colour.
Nandi is using this blog to showcase her latest pieces, string together her inspiration and put her Wish Lists out to the universe - just in case! If you like her work, please let her know! :)
All images and content belong to Nandi Williams unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. If she's accidentally missed credits somewhere, please get in touch.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License.
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Email Me |
Skype | Instagram
- Myths, fairy tales or exaggerated truths about my family tree.
- Buying real chocolate-orange Italian ice cream with Phöebe and eating it in secret.
- Attempting to teach the Moose to howl ends in kisses and wriggles and big, wide, chocolatey eyes.
- Exchanging telepathic messages with the Womble.
- Wearing sequins on three different items and not feeling over-dressed.
- Family lunch.
- Oh Land & The Head and the Heart on my playlists.
- Catching up on so many tv shows, snuggled up in front of the fire.
- Autumn leaves and super toasty, fiery sunsets.
- Playing scribbles, even though it got über competitive.